Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• document processing

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz1ARxZRjKE
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

duh yuh ting Missa PR PositiveNewsNetwerk...doan tap atall..LOL!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good business opportunity for this company.

Lots of businesses must keep records for a specific period of time. This is a regulatory requirement ( before the document can be destroyed).

In my business, records must be kept for at least 4 years. This issue of document storage can become a problem. For large companies it is.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't know how they are able to be competitive with electricity rates at US$0.26/KWH...

Comment

Only when you post from the Observer is not PR.

Document processing is a big thing and especially the process of converting documents in electronic form.

Maybe we can save some of your windbag posts and make you read them back when you grow up
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ouch...yuh ruff pon di Sattiday yah
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...very good point, since storage of this sort require strict (an recorded )temperature and humidity control......................
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

a just yesterday a brethren took me and show me the operation behind this kinda stuff and it use a lot of energy.

I would suggest they do electronic conversion rather than the long term storage. I personally think that is where the money is at.

Comment

All dem haffi duh is open up a Bauxite Mining plant beside the office.. can get nuff cheap energy using mining process energy out...

Comment

Working...
                  X