This country not serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This country not serious

dem need to turn it over to the Chinese quick quick... who nuh want wuk wi enlist dem as soldjah...

"Meanwhile, the over 450 workers, who for two consecutive days stayed off the job at the pier, returned to work yesterday morning. They took industrial action Monday and Tuesday over statutory deductions from their end-of-year bonus payments"

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/weste...#ixzz1AGQUVg42

Clovis is stop on here.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When i worked with corporate america... i have never received a bonus that was taxed.....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

if it were taxed ... would you have gone on strike?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Clovis is stop on here.

oops ... that should be 'spot'.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            When i worked with corporate america... i have never received a bonus that was taxed.....

Well all my bonus, compensation, or whatever name you want to call it are TAXED!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

A Wachovia or Enron HL use to work wid ?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL, if yuh nuh pay the taxes on receipt of the check, the taxes are paid when yuh filing yuh returns in March or April.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  A Wachovia or Enron HL use to work wid ?

Or is it some under the table bonus
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

just

HL

Comment

Wi can thank Michael Manley....

He freed the 'slaves'..

Comment

a mek a mistake Lazie. See Above!!

HL

Comment

a mek a mistake Lazie. See Above!!
                          No prob ... suh that means the 100% correct record went out the window?

Comment

Darn Boss I really try hard.

Will try to maintain a 99.5% correct record for the rest of the 'ear.

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X