Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with this Song

Trying to find out the name of a song whose lyrics include,

I don't wanna fall asleep, cause if I do...

and

I don't wanna close my eyes, cause if I do...

and

Can you feel me, trying to...

No, it's not the Aerosmith chune.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

rock?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guess you'd call it pop-rock or dance-rock. It's a duet, male and female. It's about a year old, I would guess, maybe 2.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Steven Tyler and Aerosmith...big time Boston band
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

No! Not dat one!!!

Cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dunno.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmkAVAX-HfQ

Michael Bolton and TAMI CHYNN - IMPRESSIVE!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

very good song... not the typical reggae but a well made song... i've had it for close to a year now maybe more... didn't know there is a video to it...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

You big man, you back up north yet? Tried calling you New Years day, got delayed by about four days and did not get home till Sunday, but who's complaining...
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah man... reach in last nite... mi just put weh de cellie for a few days... went to falcons v panthers sunday... sorry bout your travel disruptions...

Comment

mosiah, to add... that michael bolton collab is a remake of tami chynn original song that was out, i wanna say 2007... the original with her alone is just as good in my opinion... i have the original too... maybe its on youtube, mi nuh kno... try looking for it...

Comment

Nothing to be sorry about, just more pampering and feeding from mama, wish I was still there now.

Skip almost messed me up as he was a no show but God is good and everything worked out real well
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

ok sah... hope de new year will be even better than the last... respect sah...

Comment

Respect
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

How about opening a Facebook account, Baddaz and Sickko?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X