RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power ball and MegaBall (or whatever they are called)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power ball and MegaBall (or whatever they are called)

So last night after work I stopped by a lotto outlet to get 2 $5.00 tickets for each of the above games.

I almost never play the lottery.

It's funny how the mind drifts into what if mode after playing the lottery.

So my mind drifted into what if....

First thing I thought about-- is that I would have more time to train to run another marathon. This time I would try to finish in less than 4 hr.15 minutes.

So when I got home, my secretary ask what would I do if I won. I told her. She looked at me in a kind of perplex but supporting way........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Just remember say mi live accross town. Mi will help you with the Jamaica Fund
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL,

Powerball and Mega Millions are two separate multi-state lotteries. As I posted earlier, the jackpot for Mega Millions was over $240 million for tonight's draw, but has since been raised to $355 million, or $224 million if you take the cash up front.

Until two years ago, only Powerball was offered in about half the states with a lottery, including Wisconsin; and Mega Millions was offered in the others, including Illinois. Now, both Powerball and Mega Millions are offered in both states.

With the jackpot so high, in the old days, a staple of TV news would be Wisconsin residents flocking to Illinois (45 miles from Milwaukee) to buy Mega Millions tickets. When the Powerball jackpot reached huge figures, the story would be Illinois residents invading Wisconsin (45 miles from Chicago) for Powerball tickets.

Comment

well all I know iz one drawing will be tenight-- and the other one tomorrow (wensday)

HL

Comment

mi just buy one ticket each.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

seeet day!

HL

Comment

You should switch to sprinting instead when you win....

Comment

Working...
              X