Here is an idea for you HL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is an idea for you HL!

This Christmas, I noticed some very expensive-looking Christmas tree ornaments, you know, those orbs/globes/balls whatever you call them. I was just thinking I have never seen any with a Jamaican/Caribbean touch to them.

Picture some really well-made, regal, bright-coloured, shiny ornament that resembled an ackee, a coconut, an otaheite apple, a marijuana leaf, a spliff, complete with glowing tip, something looking like an icicle only it was Bruce's ever-growing Pinocchio nose! Imagine how fast they would leave the Walmart shelves, shoplifters notwithstanding!

Feel free to add your ideas. Wi muss can find some Chinese company that could make it for us!

Okay! Maybe too much rum in that sorrel!

Seriously, that ackee one would be the bomb!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

It sound like you go a di Ackee festival a Linstead
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      It sound like you go a di Ackee festival a Linstead
      Oh bwoy....................
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        This Christmas, I noticed some very expensive-looking Christmas tree ornaments, you know, those orbs/globes/balls whatever you call them. I was just thinking I have never seen any with a Jamaican/Caribbean touch to them.

Picture some really well-made, regal, bright-coloured, shiny ornament that resembled an ackee, a coconut, an otaheite apple, a marijuana leaf, a spliff, complete with glowing tip, something looking like an icicle only it was Bruce's ever-growing Pinocchio nose! Imagine how fast they would leave the Walmart shelves, shoplifters notwithstanding!

Feel free to add your ideas. Wi muss can find some Chinese company that could make it for us!

Okay! Maybe too much rum in that sorrel!

Seriously, that ackee one would be the bomb!

Mek them yuhself - Chinese a go taint it wid lead poisoning
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I take your idea very serious Mosiah.

I am very good friend with the owner of the company MC Twinklin's. They are located one traffic light away from my place of business.

MC Twinklin's specialize in the idea that you presented.

Coincidentially, the owner of MC Twinklin's visits Jamaica regularly. In fact her partner owns a business in Ocho Rios.......

I will share your idea next time we talk.

www.mctwinklins.com
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ahem...the idea is copyrighted and I will sue if their lawyer does not get in touch with my lawyer.

Yes, mi serious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Copyrighted or patented ?

Comment

all the above! in other words - is fi mi!

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who determine that?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My Israeli friend who goes by the name of Uziel, more popularly known as UZI.

Any more questions?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yew guys take this for a joke.

would not be surprise if the chiney man...take this idea an' run wid it.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yuh see mi a laff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Put Gamma pon the case imediatamente, I will be a witness when you sue dem ra55 (for fee mind you)
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

deh pon di case arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Too late..I saw sm Chines made Jamican ornamnets in a curios shop in Constant Spring Plaza..cant memba the name...very ugly..not like the ones in Pier One Imports which go for US$15-25 for one...they hv a yearly collector's item...

Comment

Working...
                              X