No announcement yet.

Dis yah Comish nah ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The population estimate for Cobb County in 2009 was 714,692.

The population estimate for the State of georgia is 9,829,211.

What is the population estimate of jamaica?

What is the murder estimate for 2010?

The magnitude is staggering Assasin, even with a 50% reduction.

Or, even at 500/year as Hortical implied in subtle way (as improvement)...is not good enough .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A can't debate that HL but it has to start somewhere. Remember a few years ago what NY was like? If we get 20% year, within 4 years we should be under 1000.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...darn'ssasin..just under 1000!!!... ..............that's good!!

HL

Comment

the hardest part is to get it going down and to maintain it. Once they realise that badman life nuh pay then nuff a them a go turn to church or go home to granny. I have seen it in NY City and Spring Valley NY. Once the disruption start and maintain then it can be accelerated.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

tell your people to stop sending guns to Jamaica. i wonder if some a di guns dem are shipped by brow...nah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we could start by having a govt. that truly does not support gunmen, to the point of defending them in parliament and willing to sacrifice their political career in defence of them. not even going to touch the MPP affair, where they were willing to spend US$400,000 to defend criminals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

People find all kinds of creative ways to ship guns to Jamaica. A yute from my old neighborhood was importing guns stashed in motor cycle parts a few years ago. He has about 5 or 6 years left on his sentence, and I heard he doing OK in prison and teaching his fellow inmates reading & writing.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I just want it start.. Who fi go a jail, go a jail. time enough.

Comment

Tell my people to stap sending guns....?

Is my people a squeeze the chigga and a kill them wan-a-nedda?

Please tell me.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X