Dis yah Comish nah ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis yah Comish nah ramp

A whe him did day long time? 50% decrease mi say inna the new year sah. Full steam ahead.

Police launch full scale assault on gangs

The police will in the New Year launch a full scale assault on dismantling criminal gangs operating across the island.
    Commissioner Ellington says each division must identify, profile and launch counter-action against the three most active gangs in their boundaries with the aim of significantly disrupting or demolishing them by March 31.
    The Commissioner says during 2011 the police will demonstrate to the country its intention to curtail criminal activities with focus on violence reduction.
    In this regard, the JCF will intensify its assault on organized crime, through an expanded Counter Gang Strategy.
    Focus will be on occupying the streets and public spaces as well as arresting criminals with evidence such as guns, ammunition, stolen commodities and vehicles.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Crime Syndicate Govt nah ramp !

Comment

a hope Bruce dem nuh interfere when di dragnet reach dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is high time yuh wake up and smell di Latte..

Comment

Dis a de....counter-action, counter-action!

Where is Ninjaman when you need him. Oh is jail him deh nuh?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Commissioner of Police hails arms seizures
            Suspected arms trade kingpin in custody
            Jamaica Observer
            Friday, December 31, 2010

COMMISSIONER of Police Owen Ellington has hailed two seizures of guns and ammunition, made today and yesterday, as "major cracks in the illegal guns and ammunition trade."
            A total of 1,340 rounds of assorted ammunition were seized at a house Liguanea Avenue, St Andrew this morning by members of the Trans-National Crime and Narcotics Division, the National Intelligence Bureau, the Mobile Reserve and the Caribbean Search Centre. A 55-year-old man, believed to be a leading figure dealing in guns and ammunition in Jamaica, has been taken into custody.
            "We will be making every effort to identify the sources of these guns and bullets, so that the individuals involved can be charged both overseas and in Jamaica. In addition we will be applying the full weight of the Proceeds of Crime Act in order to seize the assets of these criminals," said Ellington.
            Today's seizure resulted from investigations by the police following yesterday’s discovery of seven guns and more than 30 rounds of assorted ammunition at McWhinney Street in central Kingston. A 48-year-old woman was arrested in connection with that incident.
            The ammunition seized today are:
            102 – 9mm cartridges
            240 – rifle cartridges
            191 – .45 calibre cartridges
            500 – .380 calibre cartridges
            307 – .223 calibre cartridges
            The commissioner said that based on investigations so far, "it is obvious" that the seizures involve transnational links and that the Jamaica Constabulary Force will be cooperating with overseas law enforcement agencies to to determine the country or countries of origin of the guns and bullets seized.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz19k326bAj
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

..senn come kall mi when crime is reduced 50%.

Think you would know better 'ssasin.

Facta non verba....(Deeds not words)
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

have fi encourage the man. 15% better than non at all. When last we have a 15% decrease? Have to encourage the man dem who a stand up inna fire and try make a difference. Hope he can get another 20% this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Crime Syndicate Govt nah ramp !

I heard that Bruce did a good job downtown. Its a pity he took so long. If Bruce makes a serious dent in violent crimes then I will forgive him.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I will be impressed when we have 500 people killed yearly.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      I will be impressed when we have 500 people killed yearly.
                      could you consider re-phrasing that??
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I will be impressed when the number of people who are killed yearly is reduced to 500.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

LOL! Sounds like a target set by Gotti or Escobar!

But then again our govt seems to be operating using a business model similar to thiers, so....
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

...heard on the news a cop was killed in (forget the county in Georgia).

First cop killed in line of duty since 1975!!

I was not gobsmacked after I heard the news.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Cobb County. He was buried New years day

Comment

Working...
                              X