No announcement yet.

Don1 pon anedda Positive Tourism Tip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 pon anedda Positive Tourism Tip!!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...again-_8262281

Duh yuh ting Mr. Ed...doan tap atall!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Good of Mr Lynch to point out the obvious... ow im naw get trace fi dat?? hmmm..... interesting

"I hope I will not sound too proud, but Jamaica has the best product in the Caribbean -- our infrastructure, our airports, our roads to major resort areas, our hotels," Lynch said and complimented the private sector as he pointed out that the hotels "also have a very close working relationship with travel agents".

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

heh, heh.. at what cost ?

Stay wide from dat one...

Comment

ultimately at the "cost" of building a credible tourism platform dat di incumbent cyan run up & dung wid nuff PR & Marketing an mek peeple believe seh im a Gorgon...LOL!

As mi seh PNP leff tourism inna respectable shape...dysfunctional & lopsided still... but sintin whey cyan build pon... suh wen mi si di industry ah progress steady, mi love dat but ah nuh big achievement dat inna itself. As di report seh dat deh publication rank Jamaica #1 11 year now....strait

Wen mi si labourite wid big improvement wich part PNP flop...education, manufacturing, agriculture, fiscal management...mi cyan rate dat as big tings

Until den...ah bayh yappin an PR ah gwaan...

Comment

PNP left tourism inna respectable shape ?

Heh, heh.

If Eddie Seaga was given 4 Terms yuh woulda si bout 'respectable shape'...

Stap mek joke on yah.

Comment

Them leave it with good infrastructure. Assamba was a lady I liked her somewhat. Right now we need to take it to the next level. If you say you see nothing to indicate us moving ahead even in the worst downturn in the travel industry since world war 2 then you are simply looking a bush.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As i said the fundamental basis of the strength & resilience in Jamaican tourism has been the massive upgrade in the sector in the past 10 years.... I don't know that Sussumba or any one person is responsible for that...but clearly the Patterson regime put a big emphasis on building out the tourism infrastructure & coordinating investments in airport upgrades, road access to resorts, attractions and a room building binge with new players from Spain...which developments are clearly a very large part of the basis of the industry's current strength.

Mr Ed's & the JTB's overall creditable marketing efforts are important...but secondary factors.

Suh mi seeit...suh mi tell it from Day1... mi naw reduce dis to a personality contest of dis guy vs dat gyal...dat nuh intress mi

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                PNP left tourism inna respectable shape ?

Heh, heh.

If Eddie Seaga was given 4 Terms yuh woulda si bout 'respectable shape'...

Stap mek joke on yah.
                ok...it was left inna mess...now Mr Ed is righting the ship... gwaan Missa Ed...doan tap atall!!LOL!

Comment

As usual, the word recession which resulted in the worst downturn which say many major markets drop by 15-25% is not mention in your post.

Your agenda is clear.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what might that agenda be pray tell?

Would you prefer that I...like you admit to....only post "positive" stories or ministerial releases...thereby fulfilling a PR/Propaganda function???...

Bad Man nuh inna dat... wi nuh pet ar powda politician...but yuh free

Comment

your words not mine...

Comment

Phew!! Finally di Trute Come Around...,.LOL!

Comment

you post whatever you want. It is clear there is no recession orl travel downtourn which affect tourism as you see it.

Comment

unless dem tek 15 year to widen North Coast Road and upgrade 2 likkle airport..

Raaayyyyy !

Comment

YAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X