RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was patterson the dumbest prime minister ja eva had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was patterson the dumbest prime minister ja eva had?

The man pass a law in ja that makes a child born to a jamaican father
    a jamaican citizen is he fa real ? under international law its the Mother,
    tyrone mears is a good example .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

He is far wiser than his comrade supportahs... forum company included..

Comment

mi ah tell di man dem seh , when seaga rules the 80s nuh yardman
      get deported fram di states in the 80s . Patterson sign extradition
      treaty , shiprider and many other tings and comrades still vote im
      in , now dat drivah could'nt help di signature an tun ovah dudus peeple
      wau rebell , patison aaahh bwouyy .
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Yow wbvs that label "dumbest priminister" lacks justification bredrin. It is a total misrepresentation of Mr Patterson's educational level, his smartness, his knowledge of politics and his overall understanding of the culture of his people. We may disagree with some or most of the things he did while in politics but, at the end of the day, respect is due.

I would more likely state it this way: Former Prime Minister P.J. Patterson did some almshouse things while in office.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

You mean the "black scandal bag"?

Comment

some almshouse things ?!

That is the understatement of the century.

Patterson and his policies set Jamaica back about 30 years..

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
              Yow wbvs that label "dumbest priminister" lacks justification bredrin. It is a total misrepresentation of Mr Patterson's educational level, his smartness, his knowledge of politics and his overall understanding of the culture of his people. We may disagree with some or most of the things he did while in politics but, at the end of the day, respect is due.

I would more likely state it this way: Former Prime Minister P.J. Patterson did some almshouse things while in office.
              u kno how much di economy grew undah bustamante & Patterson ?
              who did'nt went to University ?
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

his knowledge of politics and his overall understanding of the culture of his people.

Mi know the year almost dun, but dat comment haffi get its due fi post of the year!
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Erm... let me guess: you Hortical have more knowledge of politics and overall understanding of the culture of the people than PJ; nuh true?

I am not and was never a PNP but that does not blind me to the fact that nothing justified wbvs' labeling of the former PM as "dumb." The fact that PJ's politics did not really "put people first," and that his party's "achievements" may not have been all that "solid" does not mean that he did not have a good knowledge of politics nor an overall understanding of Jamaica's culture. If you think otherwise then I can't help you!
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
                    The man pass a law in ja that makes a child born to a jamaican father
                    a jamaican citizen is he fa real ? under international law its the Mother,
                    tyrone mears is a good example .
                    Did he really do that? The Jamaican consititution and most British base consititutions automaticallypass citizenship through the father but not the mother. The British law was designed to keep citizenship from children of foreign non commonwealth males who may be viewed as the enemy. Its easier to figure out who is the mother than the father so it make more to sense to make it automatic through the mother but that was not what the British were thinking,
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Give me a hint nuh?

Comment

What year was that law passed?

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
                          What year was that law passed?
                          in di 90s
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Farmah this is wbvs we are talking about now, notice how long this post was up before anyone even responded? Best leave him alone to talk to himself.
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

SO did you went to university too wbvs?
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X