• Show
Clear All

• Rich and famous Chilling

News
    Celebrities 'chill out' in warm Jamaica
    Novia McDonald-Whyte
    Monday, December 27, 2010
    8256342 | Jamaican News Online - JamaicaObserver.com?>

With extreme weather conditions wreaking havoc in Europe and North America, Jamaica — from Kingston to the North Coast — has become the destination of choice for some of the world's top celebrities.
    A-listers Jay-Z and his wife of two years, Beyoncé, along with her sister Solange, as well as actress and singer Queen Latifah are vacationing in the island, highly placed Observer sources have confirmed.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z
    Meredith Vieira and Queen Latifah
    Ralph and Ricky Lauren

Beyoncé and Jay-Z

Ralph and Ricky Lauren are also here, as well as British actor Alan Rickman and NBC's Today Show co-host Meredith Vieira.
    Enjoying Kingston's notorious social life ahead of heading to the North Coast has been English art mogul Jay Jopling.
    Jamaica has this past year attracted quite a few celebs, including power couple Will and Jada Smith, American male model and actor Tyson Beckford, acclaimed interior designer Michael Smith, as well as Essence magazine fashion editor Elliana Placas.
    American actress Scarlett Johansson, who recently filed for divorce from Ryan Reynolds, spent Thanksgiving in Portland.

Read more: <A style="COLOR: #003399" href="http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Celebrities--chill-out--in-warm-Jamaica_8256342#ixzz19KJyDznd">http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz19KJyDznd
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good fi tourism & big up Ed Bartlett.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

let's hope they all have a wonderful time... and tell their friends.
      Peter R

Comment

I read where Queen Lattifah was looking for a piece a land on the South Coast sometime ago. Yeah man spread the word.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is this news??? Ralph Lauren has owned a villa at Round Hill for over 30 years....and he uses it a lot too...this is not news big man
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X