Heavyweights to advise Bartlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah wheh di....!?

Ask Godfrey Dyer is who keep him down.. Brown Man or Omar Davis and PJ Patterson..

If you confused talk to yuh comrade friend Ronnie Thwaites..

"Great transfer of resources from the poor (black) to the rich since slavery was abolished"

Ask him wheh him was a talk bout..

Yuh comrade bredrin Karl Ahmadinejad seh it nevah happen.. like the holocaust I guess.. is nuff black man mi si a bawl at di FINSAC Enquiry..

By the way Mosiah Garvey, do you support the Enquiry...

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous.

What keeps Jamaica from moving ahead is the dysfunctional Class & Political System operative in the country.... which results in vast swaths of poor, black people being alienated, disaffected and victimized by the corruption of the JLPNP tribes & self serving business class leadership.

Critics of this narrow-minded committee to "save" or "guide" tourism recognize (perhaps I should speak for myself here) that while the big investors are clearly legitimate stakeholders in tourism...there are other stakeholders which if their interests continue to be ignored will result in further lop-sided development of the industry.

It's pathetic that Jamaicans fail to recognize that all-inclusive should just not refer to a type of resort....but should be a guide post to how the country's affairs are conducted.
      Last edited by Don1; December 29, 2010, 10:14 AM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

ok Joshua.. tek time wid di Windmill dem... dem serving a purpose..

Comment

Lighta!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

When one consistently & uncritically "reports" the statements of politicians or states that they ONLY or even PRIMARILY post "positive" articles on a particular subject matter...such a person fulfils one of 2 functions:

1. At best... PR Agent

2. At worst... Propagandist

Your particular classification is unclear but either way the viewpoints of such a person must be considered...but only along with a Truckload of Salt..LOL!

Comment

I will only do it when it is ok with you.

You notice I put my view on it long before this even came to the media? but you fail to even take see it with your dark glasses. I don't have to listen to politican as the statistics is and the action can't be debate. When you can find the stats and data to debate then you can talk.

Until then you just a run your mouth.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I cannot debate you...you are too illogical.... it's not worth the effort

Comment

Why would I debate your personal opinion???

You have nothing concrete to back up whatever you are saying so how do I debate that??
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so here endeth the non-debate..LOL!

Comment

Whilst you may have a good point about invetsor as opposed to manager, the argument meanders off track. How? This statement:"It was a similar attitude by a Jamaican Prime Minister that was the beginning of Jamaica's decline in the 1970's" I think it would be prudent to do some research here. The major players in present day Ja's tourist industry were highly favoured by the PNP in the 70s. One on the list even benefited from what we could call an affirmitive action program set up by then tourism minister P.J Patterson. It takes research and deep analysis to understand why Ja is where it stands today in tourism.

What I would like to get to is the point that Mosiah is trying to put across. I think what Mo is saying that only a certain class benefitted from the programs set up by the Govt. (such as fininacing the building of hotels) hence easily pole vaulting them in position of wealth and power in the industry. Mo may not bring out the point clearly but the question is about this: what special skill set do these people carry?". If no special skill set then why are they favoured and not members of the general populace (who are forced to do business in the undergoound economy or some low yeild enterprise such as fishing etc). Nothing wrong with fishing but had it been a major earner of foreign exchange, one would see the need for all kinds of license and red tape to get in whilst the same faces showing up to reap.

I share Mo's view that until the above issue is addressed Ja will be palgued with social ills and crime. At present millions of tourist enter the island use the municipalities and leave (with taxpayers bearing the burden and owners running off with huge profits) This in itself is another thread hence I will stop here but Mo's point is quite relevant and it's not about race or brownman vs blackman. BTW notice that the Spaniards weren't called in? By the logic of your argument, they should have been invited too. I leave evrything to time.
                      Last edited by Jawge; December 31, 2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

suh who name Miguel Fluxa ?

Wheh him from ? Spanish Town ?

Comment

He represents all spanish interests? Point taken anyway Mi juss sarry fi di peeple das all.

Comment

This is the best news inna di Tourist ting in years..

A clear sign of BIG tings fi yard... ah juss hope is not too late.. PNP did have us in reverse fah suh lang.. Di recession was di bess ting dat coulda happen fi Jamaica.. juss might save us if we act swiftly and have di right vehicle...

Pause di 'Black Man Liberation' ting fi a bit and open yuh yeye..

Comment

Working...
                            X