No announcement yet.

Heavyweights to advise Bartlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever met Wayne Cummings? You think he has an original thought in his head?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

who have an original thought? Butch?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so, the stakeholders, all of them, not just the investors, cannot advise "on how best to execute hospitality policy to drive business and the economy"?

i see.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It gwine tek bout 20 years of Brown Man Time to make Jamaica 'Black Man Time' proof.. by den yuh can even vote in Rasta Party..

sweet dreams...

Comment

The JTB board, the JHTA board, Advisors to minister including the Titan Carol Brady Guntley are made up of people you are talking about. They have a direct role in planning, and excuting as well. What is wrong if you have a group of investors directly giving their advise on what the see as the challenges and how to move ahead and encourage more investment?

I know everybody Bartlett pick or every group you are against it. I can't forget when he picked John Lynch how unnu behave and the man is one of the hardest worker you can find.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Save the histrionics, Sass. I am not against everything Bartlett does! Let's try to hold an intelligent convo for the rest of the year.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what are you for that he does?

Anyway take for example these people spend billions in ad sometimes competing against JTB for the same spot, same stations, instead they could all coordinate better outreach.

They are against every tax measure that goverment put out and in some case rightly so. Put them on the spot, let them tell how the expect to get more support from government without paying. They can stay aside and say what they want but when you get them directly involve then they have to be a part of the decision making group.

Bartlett have the option of accepting or denying any recommendation just as he he has with the JTB, and JHTA etc.
                Last edited by Assasin; December 28, 2010, 10:24 AM.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is this a committee advising the minister on Tourism or the Hotel trade?. It sounds like this should be a hotel advisrory committee.

Comment

u seem to be part of the Mr Ed PR team.... I hope u r paid
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

no unnu just see all the negitive. I am a part of team Jamaica who look for the positive and don't just follow the negitive sound bites. Care less to me if Barlett is the minister as long as tourism is flourishing and growing. I have had the opportunity to see some of the work some of these player had to put in firsthand so I can't just stay pon the sidelines and see all negitives.

As a matter of fact I have more respect for Ms. Guntley Brady than anyone else in the industry in the JTB or tourism ministry and yes she black like me.
                      Last edited by Assasin; December 28, 2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

some of your best friends are black, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

congrats.. your tourism PR campaign of propagating solely positives has some feel good upside I suppose

I'm happy to continue balancing the propaganda with the harsh realities

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            some of your best friends are black, huh?
                            touche....

incidentally some of my best friends are Brown or Red or White

Go figure
                            Last edited by Don1; December 28, 2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

yuh sound like yuh not sure what dem is (brown, red or white)!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sometime mi nuh sure yes....but if mi did seh brown & red & white ..dem woulda sound like dem striped

Comment

Working...
                                X