No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is only Blue Mountain coffee...juice (orange), water and coconut water for the day....haffi fix that...I have a designated driver...

Comment

Karl...Florida let me down...all that colddd weather...enjoy it still...down here its warm and nice...outside...

Comment

bruce golding?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Much better looking and smarter...

Comment

Happy holidays to all.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how difficult was that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Imagine I ran away from New York to escape the cold...
                ...and this extreme cold and sometimes warmer days have me battling the flu. ...not good for this holiday season.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mi granfaada tell mi seh mi nuffi run fram anything because one day it WILL bite yuh in yuh a$$.

face it head on an' deal wid it!

Comment

Real hard boss.

Comment

Working...
                    X