Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

to all my fellow forumites. Enjoy yourself with your family and if you are single go out and mingle.

Stone Love and Jaro inna mi hometown tonight and mi can't go home but I will just play some Christmas Carol instead.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

happy festivus...festivus for the rest of us!!! gone to perform some feats of strength .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Merry Christmas to you.. nuff blessings and joy

No sightings of the GrinchOne..

Comment

And to you too and your family Assassin, have a wonderful Christmas, mine looks like it may be white but at least I dont have any reason to go outside.

And to all who come here to post or just to read, wishing you all a great day and many great wishes for the New Year.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

That is very gracious of you. Many Happy returns...

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and all forumites too
            Peter R

Comment

merry christmas to all... may the season be bright... filled with joy and happiness...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Yeah, merry Christmas to all my fellow ites. Remember, to eat drink and be merry, however, if yuh drink ... duh don't drive.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Sass!
                  ...and to all the Massive have wonderful holiday season and nuff blessings for the new year!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, Forumites!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All the best!!

Comment

Greetings! I see you got crayons for Christmas! lol.

Comment

We still a few miles apart boss? I could walk with mi drink...NOT!

Comment

Awwwwhh...

Comment

Er..ahm...walk with yu spray.

Comment

Working...
                              X