willi & Sass they seems to found oil in jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willi & Sass they seems to found oil in jamaica

juss reading an article that confirms this .

http://realdealtalk.com/2010/12/20/o...ally-benefits/

<B>Oil Found in Kenya and Jamaica, Who Really Benefits?

December 20, 2010
    By andre
    <DIV class=storycontent>

By Andre Michael Eggelletion<B><SPAN style="COLOR: windowtext; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
    Last edited by wbvs; December 24, 2010, 08:52 AM.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Let us see.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Let us see.

jamaica is their #1 on the list . sometimes those exploration people knew
      something we dont ,venezuelia found oil in the sea in 2010 .
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Well I curious because if Cuba have oil, Trinidad have oil, Venezulia have oil, Oil suppose to off the course of Florida and between Jamaica and Colombia, all it seems is that we need to drill down and turn the pipe either left or right
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

2 billion barrels! so how come this is not in the news?? that is a fair amount of oil for a place jamaica's size... the proven reserves of T&T was .793 billion at 2007, according to BP. Oil was being pumped at 154,000 barrels per day.

So what is the holdup?
          Peter R

Comment

my guess is that if there is a reserve then it would be connected to the cuban find and maybe others.....a different sort of headache awaits UNLESS .... there is some sort of JV cost sharing arrangement.....hmmmmmm

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

waiting for the Wackyleak on that..

Comment

I already posted the articles from the |Observer some months back.

Gippsland seh dem elephant hinting in Jam. Risk adjusted mean of 2.7B Barrel of oil and 7.5TRILLION cubic ft of GAS.

Comment

Working...
                X