what's up with john mccain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's up with john mccain?

him going senile? what if he had won? sarah palin would probably be just one nervous tic away from being president! dang!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Sounding more and more like a bitter old man who was faking it all along.

I always thought he was a dumba$$ but I didn't know he was also an a$$hole.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

what's up with him? Mi think everything did down from about 20 years ago
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the signs were there .... crashing the planes ... talking 'bout him is a maverick...

wait....i get the feeling that him is THIS close to dumping on sarah palin....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sarah Palin was a last ditch effort and if he could that backfired bigtime. Even McCain and crew realise that very early.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...what if he had won?

That's the question I always ponder.

I am sure we would be at war with some central american country....

The economy would be depressed. Palin would prove she is really a dud.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X