X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see John Maxwell is a believer in the

Browning Way.

I have seen the future and it is Brown.

If the human race survives long enough...
    Peter R

Comment

Self-serving wishing again Ben. Pace yourself or start working on your tan. Your wish for the future will not resemble reality but you guys can keep hoping.

Comment

My wish ?

It right in front of yuh face and yuh cyaan even see it.. Babylon all vote fi it..it only gonna get 'worse'

lol !

Heads Up !..

"While racial mixing is increasing only gradually in global terms, the trend has provoked some dramatic predictions. In a speech last year, Steve Jones, Professor of Genetics at University College London, argued that we will soon witness the complete obliteration of the races: “Worldwide, all populations are becoming connected,” he said. “History is made in bed, but nowadays the beds are getting closer together. We are mixing into a global mass, and the future is brown.”"

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle5548360.ece

Comment

Wonder how soon he thinks is soon? I would say another 500-1000 years.

Thats a fraction in evolutionary time though.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Technology pace and Globalization should reduce your prediction by a factor of 10.. easily..

Look at the world 50 years ago compared to today..

Extrapolate X5

Comment

No way. First of all the reproductive cycle is fixed, can't shorten that so 100 years is out of the question, dat is just 3 generations.

Then it requires physical relocation of nuff people for it to happen. Nuff resistance to that.

I think it going to tek a few centuries fe breed half billion chiney woman. Inna JA we can't even infiltrate most of the 1% that we have.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

oh.. yuh taking the end result.. I talking the environment to produce the end result..

Yuh nevah watch di Matrix ?.. Zion did well brown

Comment

And then we have the Avatars to contend with!

This brown world is millennia away!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X