X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reporter sound like Don1

PNP supported Evans

Devon Evans (front).

There was a surprising development during Monday's voting exercise in North East St. Ann.
    Despite public declaration that the Opposition PNP would not be contesting the by-election, one of the party's former standard bearers opted to lend her support to Mr. Evans, the Marcus Garvey People's Political Party representative.
    Carol Jackson, former PNP councillor for the Ocho Rios Division, turned up at the St. Ann's Bay Primary School with one intention, even as JLP supporters hurled abuse at her.
    "I'm not voting for anybody, I have to vote for integrity and truth and I'm standing up for that. When people lie and continue to lie and blatantly lie and believe that people must just accept it and move on, I refuse to do that," Miss Jackson declared.
    She left the Church Street location with the JLP supporters continuing their heckling.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

him find one supporter and turn it into the party.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why does anyone have to have abuse hurled at him/her?!? If anyone deserves such abuse it is the lovely, lying Shahine.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

might just be a little political fun, for all I know she maybe don't mind. Maybe there was nothing else to report on so the hence the headline.

Comment

Working...
        X