ReggaeDoc. from Vibez Bio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReggaeDoc. from Vibez Bio

Adijah Palmer attended Calabar High School in Kingston but was expelled. He completed his studies at Tutorial College, a private school in Kingston, Jamaica and graduated with English, History, Geography, and Literature at CXC levels.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Reggaedoc you still think Kartel nuh know Claude McKay? Not because people play the fool, that mean they are fool fool.

Mi granny use to say "Tom drunk but Tom nuh fool".
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...and not because they went to school meant they learned anything... in Kartel's case I find it pure conjecture to say whether he does or does not know who Claude Mackay is... unless you asked him live and direct how wwould you know?
      Peter R

Comment

I would think Claude Mckay would be a part of CXC Lit program, just like VS Naipaul would be.

Comment

thats what mek it even worse

Comment

Working...
          X