No announcement yet.

James Robertson's Christmas card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Gotta be the dumbest politician on the planet. On second thought though, who is more dumb, Robertson, or the people who vote for this idiot?

Comment

I can't believe you defend such stupidness, for on who claims to be the most roots Jamaican, di psych profile of the constituents

Comment

I am not defending anything..

It is really of no consequence to me what a politician choses to put on his Christmas Card..

I doubt however that there was no analysis done prior to his particular choice..

I may not particularly like him but he does not strike me as a stupid fellow...

Comment

or the people who make big thing outta nutten?

Comment

I don't really see the problem...doesn't he earn money outside of politics...so why di man cyaan tek him family go Australia and use a picture for him Christmas card?

Comment

Him people have nuff nuff money long before politiks.

Comment

Maybe Willi, but sometimes it is the small details that speak volumes about a person.

Comment

I still dont get it...

Comment

Hey Willi - Seasons Greetings...I hope after the season and the drinks and excitement you will get it...come on...he made a bad move...as they say in Ja - "a idiat ting dat!" Or better yet "him tek man fi idiat!"

Comment

Bad move would be the allegation.

His personal life is another matter. Dont really care.

Am I to pander to grudgefulness because di an have money...and always had money?

BTW,

Happy Holidays to you too and family, of course!

Comment

Ah Willi..you are shuffling...he is a public figure sending postcards to constituents...aint so? His personal life would be what his wife or kids doing at home or school...wasn't he the one to make it PUBLIC that he went to Australia or at least chose an Australian background for his Jamaican consitituents? How is this about money and grudgefulness??? Please expalin that one.
                        I'm sure its cold where you are....all the best!

Comment

Unnuh really have nuttin fi boddah unnuh....

Comment

Yuteman, it no mek no difference to mi...but idiat ting is idiat ting..unnu muss stop defend f_ry. Whe yu haffi seh bout yu Mayor now???

Comment

Job well done so far.. probably best Mayor KSAC has had in a while... if you don't believe me check the record of the previous one..

Comment

no... betta yuh check di mansion dem...lol

One Box... doan tap atall...lol
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X