Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean Narco-Triangle: US-Cuba-Jamaica Connection

Caribbean Narco-Triangle: US-Cuba-Jamaica Connection

Among the most fascinating documents to come out of the WikiLeaks revelations is a cable allegedly sent by the head of the US Interests Section in Havana, Jonathan Farrar, on August 11, 2009. The document is a virtual diplomatic bombshell.

Full article: http://guardian.co.tt/beta/columnist...ica-connection
    Peter R

hehehehe .... us/cuba co-operation ...... ah bwoy!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

narco-politics makes strange bedfellows...
      Peter R

Comment

There may be some embarrassment, however, in its relations with the Jamaican Government, which have in recent years been very cordial. Just last week (December 8) Cuba-Caricom Day was simultaneously celebrated in Havana and in several Caricom capitals with diplomatic receptions and speeches. To be seen to be complaining to the US—presumably in the hope that US pressure on Jamaica would succeed where Cuban pressure had not—might not fit the image of friendship that Cuba has so carefully cultivated over the years.
        Dr Girvan makes the identical point that I made regarding Cuban embarrassment at being exposed criticizing Jamaica to its supposed adversary the US. He must be monitoring this forum...or perhaps he just sees the obvious.

I seem to recall a certain forumite who specializes in missing the point having a good laugh at my analysis... perhaps now that it comes from a respected academic... said poster may get the point.

...but I think not...LOL!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL! History repeats itself... The Mirth of the Shallow-Minded
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X