X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate votes to end military ban on gays

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40715888...ill/?GT1=43001
    Peter R

is that a "win" for obama? wait 'til next year when the mahinery roll out!!

if the republicans not diligent, they may well feel that their mid-term election success was more of a curse than a blessing!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Heh heh. Me go visit a few liberal websites over the weekend who were recently calling for Obamas head. How quickly the mood has changed!

The race is not for the swift....
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

a di first mi see you a cheer fi certain people .
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

obama?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is part of the point ... how swiftly things can change. no knee jerk reaction needed.

Comment

No you consistently cheer fi him.

Anyway well done to Obama and the democrats. I gave them enough cussing.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

this is true. can you imagine if john mccain was president at this point in time?

Comment

Bwoy him really showing him true colors these last 2 years. What a train wreck he has become!

His lasting legacy will be to have introduced Sarah Pallin to the world.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't get it...is it normal for someone to go to work and tell people they have sex with men/women?

Comment

is it normal for people to go to work and be discriminated against because they have sex with men/women?
                      Peter R

Comment

How can they be discriminated against if you don't know who or what dem have sex with? They are fighting for the right to let people know they are fags?

Comment

They have fought and have won the right to not have to lie about thier sexuality too keep their jobs. Simple.

Comment

Lie? What part of "don't ask...don't tell" you never understand? How can you lie if nobody ask yuh nuttin?

Comment

Dont Ask, Don't Tell....

I',m though thared. We are twapped in thith foth hole, under heavy artiwwewy fyeuh, and i dont know if i wih make it out awive.

Can i pweathe suck your dick?

Comment

Working...
                              X