Curioser and Curiouser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curioser and Curiouser

"In an interview with The Gleaner/Power 106 News, Lewin said Wilson's reassignment was a routine one, and the senior cop was not the only one to be moved. Lewin also said that he had no recollection of Cuba having a problem with the force, as suggested by the leaked United States cable."

lol !

Suh eiddah Lewin is lying or di Cubans are lying or di Wiki-leak is a Wack-Leak..

Eiddah way.. Drivah come out once again smelling like roses.

Di whole ah unnuh remind me of some Keystone cops ah fallah di PNP into dead-end after dead-end..

lol !

Mek it too easy fi di Tai Chi Master..

on a serious note, where is the current commish in all of this?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You think the commish have time fi address this? Wikileaks is just that. People get excited over nothing much. This is nothing much.
      We do know that we have a lot of druggist doing them thing and a lot of even high ranking police and officals looking the other way. This is nothing new.

The people of Portland coulda tell them this long time, it nuh need a Cuban diplomat fi say this. In some a di ring them a the police a lead it. It happen under PNP and JLP. It has been happening since the 70 that I know of.

You know how many police blocked road fi make Ganja plane land? You know how much police go a country go buy weed? People just a try be alarmist.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But why ?

Local Govt Elections postpone...

Dem nuh get di memo ?

Comment

one expects lots more alarms in the very near future..

stay tuned....show nuh cut yet..LOL!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well when the real alarm comes wake me up.
            How many times you see the same diplomats and international organizations saying in public, "Jamaica have to do more to fight the drug trade".

What exactly you think they are talking? Gwaan cover unnu face. I hold nothing fi none a them so I don't have to cover and duck or be alarmist.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nope...ah nuh fimi role dat...smaddy else cyan wake yuh up fram yuh Sleepless Slumba...if u lucky

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mi see yuh nuh bodda aks if Gelding a lie.

As Don1 say, that is his default status arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lying about what ?

Drivah have unnuh a chase duppy !

lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Lying about what ?

Drivah have unnuh a chase duppy !

lol !
                    not just him. maybe Robertson tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks. A guess your hand will be tired and you will SURPRISED.

How much drugs watchlist we on again?

Comment

dah one deh too profound fimi...

Comment

Working...
                        X