JLP trying to remove Hay-Webster as MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP trying to remove Hay-Webster as MP

The governing Jamaica Labout Party has again indicated that it will take action against People's National Party Member of Parliaments (MPs) who are said to have dual citizenship.
    Party officials indicated they will file action against Sharon Hay Webster, South Central St. Catherine MP, on Monday.
    Aundre Franklin, JLP General Secretary, announced at a press conference Monday morning that an application for constitutional redress pursuant to Section 44 of the constitution will be filed in the Supreme Court in an effort to remove Mrs. Hay-Webster as MP and for a by-election to be held in the constituency.
    Hay-Webster not yet served
    Meanwhile, Mrs. Hay-Webster, who is now being targeted for court action in the dual citizenship legal tussle between the two parties, said she is yet to be served with court documents.
    She told RJR News Monday afternoon that she had yet to receive legal papers from lawyers representing the governing Jamaica Labour Party.
    And Mrs. Hay-Webster has stated that she will not be making any public comment on the looming court action to remove her from Gordon House.
    She said the matter will be handled by her attorneys.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Suh wait? Where are all those who insist on upholding the law? Who wants to ensure those sitting in the house is qualified to be there ..... shouldn't they be the one's to keep up with this crusade?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh nuh hear seh is pure politics !?

Figure it out...

Mi nuh know which set of hypocrites worse.. PNP politician dem or dem supportah pon di forum..

Comment

What is there to be said?

If she holds dual papers, she need to step waste people time and money and step!

Wi say it long time and it apply to all a dem!

Yuh tink mi like yap?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

If she holds dual papers, she need to step waste people time and money and step!

Yuh tink mi like yap?
          Pity yuh not as adamant as when it was the other side. Keep trying though.

Comment

yeah !

Comment

show me my adamance when Shahine was in court? not talking about her lies to safe face, but show me how adamant i was about the others.

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

show me my adamance when Shahine was in court? not talking about her lies to safe face, but show me how adamant i was about the others.

thanks!
                convenient amnesia?

Comment

Yuh tink mi like yap?
                  yuh have time fi waste... it done said long time...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Yuh gwine have nuff opportunity to be shocked and aghast over next few months.. you up for it ? or Shahine tyad yuh out ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                      yuh have time fi waste... it done said long time...
                      .. unuh did have time fi waste when unuh did deh pon unuh crusade doh?

Comment

yeah, time already spent... nuh more nuh leff...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

no. just countering your perpetual lies.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X