sass & hl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sass & hl

Oonu eva vote in jamaica general election ?
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Mi leff jamaica fram in the 70's...never voted in any election.

May return to lead the country into prosperity though.........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Never voted. The only time I could have voted I was registed in the East and shortly after moved to Mobay for work purpose when the election was called and then, back then it was a one day drive to go home from Mobay and changing registration was next to impossible.

I was hoever active in interviewing candidates from both sides and challenging them in South East St.Mary and West Portland and if I was there I could easily see myself doing that or even running for a councillor because of the lack o representation by either party.

I was very active in my community work and doing the little I can, anybody can tell you that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Mi leff jamaica fram in the 70's...never voted in any election.

May return to lead the country into prosperity though.........
        thanks for sharing HL mi leave jamaica as a teen . it came to mi because
        i did'nt .
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Never voted. The only time I could have voted I was registed in the East and shortly after moved to Mobay for work purpose when the election was called and then, back then it was a one day drive to go home from Mobay and changing registration was next to impossible.

I was hoever active in interviewing candidates from both sides and challenging them in South East St.Mary and West Portland and if I was there I could easily see myself doing that or even running for a councillor because of the lack o representation by either party.

I was very active in my community work and doing the little I can, anybody can tell you that.
          thanks for sharing sass
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
          X