: worthy of commercial credit
    : capable of being assigned
    — cred·it·abil·i·ty \ˌkre-di-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
    — cred·it·able·ness \ˈkre-di-tə-bəl-nəs\ noun
    — cred·it·ably \-blē\ adverb

See creditable defined for English-language learners »
    Examples of CREDITABLE

1. <a creditable effort, even if it didn't succeed completely>
    2. <let's look for a scientifically creditable explanation before going off into the realm of the supernatural>

Related to CREDITABLE
    Synonyms: applaudable, commendable, admirable, estimable, laudable, meritorious, praiseworthy

Antonyms: censurable, discreditable, illaudable, reprehensible

Related Words: deserving, worthy; awesome, distinctive, distinguished, excellent, heady, honorable, impressive, noteworthy, noticeable, outstanding, redoubtable, reputable, respectable; invaluable, precious, priceless, valuable; delightful, enjoyable, pleasing, satisfying; ethical, good, high-minded, moral, noble, principled

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/creditable

mystery revealed....
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

and how does this relate to the figures Bartlett is giving and the job he is doing. Explain please PLEASE.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      and how does this relate to the figures Bartlett is giving and the job he is doing. Explain please PLEASE.
      didn't I say the job was creditable?? And further...have demonstrated the meaning?? Ah wha dis faada??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

But can it compare to the performances of Portia and Assamba...

Comment

him only a talk. You notice how quick him is fi challenge the man in everything? Him can't talk bout Bartlett without Spanish hotel and Roads in the same line. I wonder if he knew we had 2.5 million tourist before we had any roads or spanish hotels
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't forget the Airports... and di Cruise Ship pier.

Mi hear seh likkle Cayman get 5 Cruise Ship per day... dem cyaan even berth dem ships..

lol !

Mek him gwaan.. dem comrades in sheeps clothing ah di wuss.. mi rispec Karl and Jawge.. at least dem nuh hide..

Comment

ok... Let's put up Mr Ed for the National Hero... or better still rename Sam Sharpe Square fi im...LOL!
              Last edited by Don1; December 11, 2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

What performances are those?

The fact is that the tourism product was MASSIVELY upgraded... so continued improvement after that investment is not a big achievement.

The PNP flopped badly with education, agriculture and manufacturing.... when there is a big, sustainable improvement in those areas... then I may be impressed.

Until then...quit yuh yapping about a guy merely continuing an upward trend

Comment

have you taken in consideration the worldwide trend even with LV, Orlando, Mexico and all other destinations?

Comment

what is the meaning of creditable??

Comment

how would you compare Jamaica improvement over 20 years in 'Tourism Infrastructure' relative to the Region/Hemisphere ?

If yuh had sense you would see yuh di quicksand yuh stepping into... here is a red flag.. you are defending the PNP 'performance'..

Comment

Working...
                      X