No announcement yet.

A wonder if a Canadian Duppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again list your problem with Barlett other than your campaign against "labourites"
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

incredulous!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you fooling no-one.

You have nothing to say but talk a lot. You oppose from the man choose John Lynch saying he is paying back Butch Stewart. How many times you come on here saying his prediection is not real and he is not telling the truth. you disputed figure only to find that it is publisehed by every credible tourism organization.

You opposed the load sharing deal and almost everything Bartlett say, the only good thing you can say is he is doing a good job but find everything wrong with it.

Is spanish hotels the sole reason for the growth in tourism? In the 80s we had big growth when there was not 1 spanish hotel. JTB is seeing as an effective tool and even more so under John lynch.

You can run and try post stumbling black but you can't define your opposition to Barlett. Go ahead and try in credible way using your figures and studies.
        Last edited by Assasin; December 11, 2010, 11:23 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

[=Assasin;267732]you fooling no-one.
          not even myself?
          You have nothing to say but talk a lot. You oppose from the man choose John Lynch saying he is paying back Butch Stewart. How many times you come on here saying his prediection is not real and he is not telling the truth. you disputed figure only to find that it is publisehed by every credible tourism organization.
          Politicians interpret statistics to gild their tribal cages... I merely spot & comment on the gilding... it's my pastime

You however seem to have an inability to look beyond the superficial... especially when it comes to statistics.

You opposed the load sharing deal and almost everything Bartlett say, the only good thing you can say is he is doing a good job but find everything wrong with it.
          Yes I opposed subsidizing the foreign carrier...so what of it? As to Bartlett if you expect me to parrot him or any other politician you'll have a long wait.

Is spanish hotels the sole reason for the growth in tourism? In the 80s we had big growth when there was not 1 spanish hotel. JTB is seeing as an effective tool and even more so under John lynch.
          JTB has long been seen in the marketplace as a premier tourism promotion agency.... since the 1970s. ...big deal.

Funny... I don't recall any huge growth spurt in tourism infrastructure in the 1980s thru the 1990s. If there was it pales in comparison to the last 10 years or so.

You can run and try post stumbling black but you can't define your opposition to Barlett. Go ahead and try in credible way using your figures and studies.
          Yuh love dis bredda Mr Ed bad... juss lika how Maudib love Gelding..LOL! Yuh related?? Im did buss yuh??

I'm not opposed to him...I said he's doing a creditable job... reread the definition of the word.... please.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Maybe the biggest spur in tourism was in the 1980s in case you forget.

Granted that is understandable because of the near "civil war".

Buss me? I left the Tourism Industry before Bartlett came in. The man doing a good job and we all should SUPPORT where we can. When he makes mistakes is good enough but LAWD MAN UNNU JUST NEGITIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Maybe the biggest spur in tourism was in the 1980s in case you forget.

Granted that is understandable because of the near "civil war".

Buss me? I left the Tourism Industry before Bartlett came in. The man doing a good job and we all should SUPPORT where we can. When he makes mistakes is good enough but LAWD MAN UNNU JUST NEGITIVE.
              sound like yuh waan bawl..

the JLPNP warfare was over in the 1980s so tourists started to return...the tourism infrastructure was not massively upgraded

Comment

The 'Tourism Infrastructure' development under the 4 TERMS of the PNP was pathetic... (20 years dem did get)

Wuss was the development of the 'product'... (Murder Capital Status)

Cayman get 5 Cruise Ship per day..

Dem nuh have nuh North Coast Highway.. neiddah !

lol !

Comment

Working...
                X