RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air rage: Is reclining your seat a right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

otherwise the pain would be real!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True...never had to pay overweight..tell dem mi shoes alone weigh 10lbs...soft eyes....last time leaving Ja ..the check in lady watch us watch mi an seh Mr. Exile you are 3 lbs over..that will be US$50....mi waan laugh...a seh one minute..a tek out mi Captain's hard-dough bread and put it in mi empty carry on (fi patty, rum, extra coffee nix nax) and watch har....moral of story...well yu know....

Comment

Just avoid the row BEFORE the exit row, those seats do not recline as the emergency exit has to be kept clear. i happened to sit there once and couldn't find the recline button, then realized why....not very comfortable not being able to even slightly recline, luckily it was just here (Trini) to Ft Lauderdale (3 1/2 hrs.)
        Peter R

Comment

you is di best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Steeups, what if yuh inna di last row and cant recline???

Dat happen to me long ago on Lufthansa, with 2 tall inconsiderate German breddahs. The Swedish lady beside me was short and the seat back nearly touch har nose. The ongly time them heeded us was just to eat di quick dinner and then BAPs them fully reclined again (and snikering too). Crab-louse behaviour dat.

Had wuz to get up and stretch mi legs for most of the trans-atlantic flight.

As for assualt, is the recliner must get charged if dem crush my knee, as often happens when them just press di button and throw dem full weight pan di seat back. Normally, I just shout out and push the seat back hard, suh dem feel it!

Comment

Poor Aretha deh pon her last paradas. Pancreatic cancer...98% fatal and fast!

Good thing I saw her this Summer in Philly with CondiLizard Rice. May have been her last major concert.

Comment

blessings fi aretha... mi vex fi hear bout her situation cause de pc vicious and fast... mi know jangle never mean nuh disrespect but mi nuh think it suh funny fi use aretha inna de joke when she a suffer now... a mi all-time favorite female singer...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

My heart goes out to her. My wife explained the nature of and the fatality of Pancreatic cancer. It's probably the worse form of cancer to get. I hope she use the time that she has to get stuff in order. She was not my favourite female singer but I respect her for her accomplishments.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

respect sah... nuff said...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                      X