No announcement yet.

Turning White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, as I was about to eat my steamed fish....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Vitiligo (pronounced /ˌvɪtɨˈlaɪɡoʊ/), is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation of patches of skin. It occurs when melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation, die or are unable to function. The cause of vitiligo is unknown, but research suggests that it may arise from autoimmune, genetic, oxidative stress, neural, or viral causes.[1] The incidence worldwide is less than 1%.[2] The most common form is non-segmental vitiligo.
      True, but who sing bout washing face wid cake soap?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dog have money, dog buy cheese
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I guess Vybz trying to look like Bruce.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Which Bruce, Golding or the one from Wisconsin
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post

Sickening was the first word that came to mind.

Comment

Good Lord! It can't be halloween again surely?

Comment

I started a topic on this a while ago, but I can see it's come up again. Isn't Kartel embarrassed, shamed to leave his house? Is he not ridiculed for looking like this? Or does his celebrity make him immune?

What made him do this? Was he teased about his appearance? Does he think bleaching his skin would make him less ugly? I'm confused; he's not some completely ignorant, destitute slum dweller.

Comment

Maybe him tek dis Brown Man Time ting too serious...

Comment

lol... was thinking the same... iz wha wrang wid dem peeple a jamaica... manifest frailty evry weh...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        lol... was thinking the same... iz wha wrang wid dem peeple a jamaica... manifest frailty evry weh...
                        Dem is Scary Baddaz. Look like Jumbie
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

ok...he may not be exactly desitute.....but what about the rest?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            ok...he may not be exactly desitute.....but what about the rest?
                            Cherry Gardens is ghetto?

Comment

yuh ansa a question wid a question?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stop grudge brown people fi dem S 500 yute

Comment

Working...
                                X