• Show
Clear All

• Wife bites off husbands tongue, then sings Christmas carols

Wife bites off husbands tongue, then sings Christmas carols outside: police

By Michael Sheridan
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 10:43 AM

Silva/Getty

Doctors are working to reattach a man's tongue after his wife allegedly bit half of it off during a goodnight kiss, police said.

A woman in Wisconsin bit off her 79-year-old husband's tongue while kissing him on Monday, police said.

The man's 57-year-old wife ripped out half his tongue shortly before 11 p.m. when he kissed her good night, according to Sgt. Doug Teunissen of the Sheboygan Police Department.

The Sheboygan Press reports the elderly man had difficulty speaking when he called 911 shortly after the attack. When authorities arrived, his wife was singing Christmas carols outside the home.

The man, who was not identified, was rushed to a nearby hospital. According to WTMJ news radio in Milwaukee doctors are working to reattach his tongue.

Although he asked police not to arrest his wife, authorities may charge her with domestic violence, according to the Sheboygan Press.

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Anybody see Bruce?

Lord have mercy on these women
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Silent Night?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

holey night fi sure!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sorry, I was out of the house all morning. Here is the hometown news article of the incident, complete with photos of the accused:

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/articl...sband-s-tongue
          Last edited by Bruce; December 7, 2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

In another dumbass criminal story from the Magical Land Of Beer, Cheese, and Bratwurst, a 19-year old drug dealer sent a text message "Wanna Buy Some Hash?" to a wrong number. The message was recieved by a 10 year old boy.

The boy's grandfather is a Wisconsin state trooper. A controlled buy was set up, and the dealer was arrested.
            Last edited by Bruce; December 7, 2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              holey night fi sure!!
              Deck the halls with my husband's balls,
              Fa la la la la, la la la la.

"All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" - Original by Spike Jones
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VhHqK6yoQ

"I'm Getting Nuttin For Christmas,
              Mommy And Daddy Are Mad,
              I'm Getting Nuttin For Christmas,
              'Cause I've Been Nuttin But Bad"
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKcbyRQbb8g

Comment

Working...
              X