• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, mi see and 'ear fi miself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh yuh seh....

Comment

yeah but the information minister spoke as if it is a done deal, and this is no small matter.

Comment

No small matter?

Pollytrixians run dem mout all the time.

Comment

true dat, dats why mi want some clarity on the issue, or is jus test dem a tes wi, yuh nuh, a trial run, si if it sit well.

Comment

I want some clarity on the issue of why we have 300 acres innah di miggle of a city starved for residential land fi 10 soldier fi run up and down pon when wi have thousands of acres available 6 miles away.

Dat is what wi need clarity on.

Comment

does the city need more residents or residence,
                as a matter a fact which city yuh referring tuh,
                that you are totally commited I am clear

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                  does the city need more residents or residence,
                  as a matter a fact which city yuh referring tuh,
                  that you are totally commited I am clear
                  Have you heard any of the interviews about the issue? People from the JDF, UDC etc?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no I haven't, from the interviews you heard I assume you are for the move

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                      no I haven't, from the interviews you heard I assume you are for the move

From the interviews I've heard I don't see why people is so adamant on resisting the move. Others are now saying they understand the reason for the move, some in the opposition is upset they weren't informed.

I still see this as much ado about nothing.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When yuh look pon di bridge from Portmore into Kingston in the morning.. which way yuh si Traffic flowing ?

If fact any artery coming into Kingston.. morning time.. which way the traffic flowing ?

Yuh evah look pon di rent or price of a house innah town ?

Yuh nuh si people a build development pon mountain top..? Why yuh tink ? For the view ?

Dem almost tief Hope Gardens fi build house.. why yuh tink ?

Is time unnuh start thinking and stop yapping..

Comment

Seriously, why is this even an issue? It's amazing that with all the serious issues affecting the country people have time to waste on stuff like this. One of the reasons why Jamaica is where it is today, takes forever for anything to get done (if it gets done at all). SMH

Comment

the issue may arise because such a move and building of new JDF facilities will cost hundreds of millions of dollars...something a bankrupt country can ill afford

as you also live in a virtually broke country...you should appreciate the situation
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Suh what dem gwine duh wid di up park camp land ?

Plant trees ?

Comment

Who knows? That is quite a mystery.... except for the genetically connected tribalists
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X