No announcement yet.

Leave Up Park Camp alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell us again why 300 acres of Soldja land makes sense where it is right now in 2010...

Comment

yes ..anedda trough mek more sense..LOL!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

is that what is being proposed ?

Comment

Yesterday, Opposition members who seemed to be somewhat satisfied with the additional details provided by the Prime Minister, pressed home the point that they would be far more comfortable if the idea had been discussed with them prior to disclosure and called for further consultation before full implementation.

Gotta love these termites.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how much waste land in Kingston other than up park camp

Comment

Not much actually. KGN is densely populated. unless you consider UWI a wasteland?

Comment

it's 200 acres! well, so i have heard!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think its more like, not a lot of "prime" land, but you have a lot of waste land around town, probably not en bloc like camp, but nuff deh roun wasting.

I don't see why the removal is a priority, the opposition might now be satisfied, but I am not, it is when they both agree that both interests are met, and not necessarily the interests of citizens of this country.

Comment

For someone dat love bawl bout lyad.. you are suspiciously 'inaccurate'

"UP PARK CAMP, the approximately 300 acres of land that houses the headquarters of the Jamaica Defence Force (JDF); the Gun Court; and Mobile Reserve, Harmon Barracks, is to be relocated on 200 acres in the Caymanas area of St. Catherine in what is a swap of lands."

Yuh should know by now yuh need to duh proper research before yuh try tackle me.. mi tyad fi buss up nannie...

Comment

it's 200 acres! well, so i have heard!
                      you can tell mi mi neva hear dat!?!? okay then!

at least mi nah lie to di people a jamaica bout criminals.

buss up...zas crise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

270 acres

Comment

Yuh have a point about when they agree.

However, I dont think its a priority.

Memba is the ARMY that brought it up since 2007 and nutten nuh done yet!

Comment

lol !

standard resort for those trying to misinform..

'Me hear seh...'

Tek yuh cayliss argument and hearseh outta dis..

Brown Man Time.. upgrade yuhself... yuh will get yeh toe run ovah..

Comment

pity Bruised couldn't use that standard resort. him just LIE! wid aplomb!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh yuh hear ?

Comment

Working...
                                X