No announcement yet.

what the rahtid Obama a gwaan wid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what he said he was going to do...let the Republicans vote no..they will have sealed their political fate...Obama is a liar...just another politician...

Comment

so you see, they wanted umemployment extention to be paid for and held the people ransom but the tax cut for the rich must not be paid for.

Now you see the big giveaway to the republicans and the democrats can't stand up and be counted for their base.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Some need to be cut but the poor and working class alone can't bear all the cut for the recession and waste. How is the wealthy feeling it?

Personally I don't count unemployment insurance as that had to be given in the long term. The democrats and Obama got too jumpy in this big giveaway.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, the big difference is that the Democrats as a group, I am convinced, are not really as committed to thier policies as the Republicans are. They are a much more diverse group in terms of what they believe to be the right direction to go in.

Its very easy to pick off a few of them when its time to get a vote so they are always compromising not just with the Republicans but also among themselves. It puts them in a weaker position from the start
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comprimise for me would be 500 thousand as the not tax limit or even a million but none is a give away for me. The Dems never even float that.

Well it seems like we need a rasta party then.

Comment

lol... i would have liked for obama to just let the bush tax cut expire... that would also mean millions not receiving an unemployment check to assist with mortgage payments and other expenses... it would be a calamitous situation...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                They are a much more diverse group in terms of what they believe to be the right direction to go in.
                dems have too many separate interests... everybody wants theirs... repubs are united around more money, bible & the gun... they also say they want small govt but yet the govt expanded during reagan, bush & bush...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Calamitous? So what happens in 13 weeks or whatever it is? Delaying the inevitable...

Comment

What happens in 13 weeks? The unemployment benefits have been extended throughout 2011 as I understand it.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      What happens in 13 weeks? The unemployment benefits have been extended throughout 2011 as I understand it.
                      I meant 13 months...mortgage/rent haffi pay then too...then what...more extensions?

Comment

Di whole a unno need fi chill.

Stop worry bout dis and start figure how unno aggo deal with $200 HILE price that soon reach all ah weeeee!

Comment

Working...
                        X