Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of Bartlett haters

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...urism-_8208144
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

In May, he was made a Commander of Number of the Order of Civil Merit by Spain for his pivotal role in facilitating several multi-billion dollar investments in Jamaica's tourism sector.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you that gullible Assassin, seriously and why you say 'haters' that is such a harsh term.

obviously you think he is the man who will save tourism here right?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I have worked in Tourism to know that no one man can "save" tourism.
        However the man is doing his job and doing it better than most. The fact is most hotels are not closing, yes some smaller hotels are closing but with the influx of big hotels that is expected and we are doing better than many other tourist destinations.

Yes most have to cut cost but that is just the reality of today, people are still coming in numbers and we should be giving thanks.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Being a waiter dont make you a player in the industry but anyways.... think about this, who is trying to get all the concessions and leeways into the indusrty here and who is the Minister..cant you se ethat the Spanish ppl dem create an award to sweet up licky licky Bartlett?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I have never been a waiter and I have qualification in Paper on travel on tourism.As you see Carol Brady behind Barlett. That is one of the many people who I knew 20 years ago in tourism. I had many seminars with her when she was the head of JTB, so stop chat your foolishness. I don't have to chat foolishness with you, thinking you can discredit my qualification I have in that industry which you know nothing of.

Who is talking about spanish people and sweet up now? That is a totally different topic you gone unto now. The man is doing is work and I have no idea he is talking any bribe or anything you are accusing him of so I will not comment on that.

Comment

Assassin, you have such a penchant for pointing out "haters". You need to stop it man, it is getting tired now.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

have you seen what is said about Bartlett on this forum?

If that is not hating then what is it?

Comment

what passion u have 4 the guy.... ah wha suh?
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I have not seen it. Maybe I do not read the forum as much as I used to.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

well unnu a you call calling the man chemical Ali, Likki likki, liad, just to name a few.

mi have passion fi anybody who a do a good job.

Comment

I never called Bartlett any of those names... u are mistaken. In fact I said he seems to be doing a creditable job....but not deserving of the hero worship that u exhibit.... u r quite passionate where Mr. Ed is concerned

For the record... Chemical Ali is Maudib, One Liad is Gelding... likkilikki is all politicians

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

well then you a nuh hater then. Excuse yourself

Comment

thanks... I consider myself excused

Comment

From the Bartlett Archives

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              well unnu a you call calling the man chemical Ali, Likki likki, liad, just to name a few.

mi have passion fi anybody who a do a good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X