Mark Shields calls for a more forensic/technological

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Shields calls for a more forensic/technological

FORMER Assistant Commissioner of Police Mark Shields is calling on Caribbean police organisations to adopt a more foresenic and technological approach to their crime-fighting effort. As the managing director of Shields Crime Security Consultants Limited, he earlier this week hosted the three-day Caribbean, Security, Forensic and Technology Seminar 2010 at the Wyndham Hotel in New Kingston.
    It is the largest crime-fighting expo of its kind in the Caribbean. Speaking with the Caribbean Business Report from the Wyndham Hotel, Shields said: "The idea for this seminar came to me about five months ago. I have worked with Scotland Yard in the UK for many years and during that time I was fortunate to collaborate with Andy Beet and Dave Johnston, who are with us this week. In Jamaica we managed to arrest, and eventually convicted Matthews Lane don 'Zeeks' largely as a result of good forensic evidence and technological applications.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz173cfsu6x
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

ACP say they have no way of monitoring murder charged on bail...dem don't have no computer...papers get lost and people forget to follow up on things...man a talk bout forensic evidence...comedy...

Comment

Yuh nuh! Cop sey him a check out certain properties allegedly owned by druggists and haffi borrow mi digital camera.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X