Fuzzy maths???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzy maths???

Always wondered about Comical Ali's predictions and now he says the tourism industry is 'recession proof"...really?
    Last edited by Sickko; December 3, 2010, 09:48 AM.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Who is "Comical Ali's"?

Comment

Comical Ali is the Minister of Tourism
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Contrary to what was reported in our story titled Bartlett predicts more growth for tourism in yeserday's paper, Jamaica earned US$1.418 billion from stop-over and cruise ship arrivals from January to August, a 2.2 percent increase over the same period last year.
        Additionally, the country's airlift for the upcoming winter tourist season remains at 671,002 seats for the United States and 227,479 seats for Canada.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz173ZBRqey
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So far it is.
          Again the numbers don't come out of thin air and it is PIOJ numbers not bartlett's number.

You think all them additional flight to Ja a come empty?

Travel to Vegas, Orlando and other popular tourist destinations and you will see many were done by double digits in the height of the recession.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

SIGH! was wondering which one a unnu would be first....you win the prize, maybe the figures did not come out of the air as you said but they came from somewhere else, go figure it out...
            Che Guevara.

Comment

What are the right figure?

Tell me.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X