Foreign mind? Really.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign mind? Really.

The recent behaviour of the Minister of "INFORMATION" towards veteran Sunday Herald journalist, King, has been debated on the forum recently. Unfortunmately some misguided forumites saw it fit to inject the behaviour of US politicians as an excuse, or cover for Vaz's behaviour. In doing so, they introduced 'foreign' into the discussion while attempting to acuse others of so doing. I would encourage those guilty forumites to review all postings that pertain to the subject.

Well, now let ME introduce "foreign" into the discussdion, and without any attempt to disguise it. I know this will step pon some people corn, and for that I make no apologies, after all that is my intention.

Let us assume that the exact article was written, not by a black Jamaican jounalist named King, writing for a Jamaican paper called the Sunday Herald, but instead it was written in the Miami Herald, by a journalist named Katrina Wolenski, a first generation American of pure Polish extraction, or to make it a little more realistic, the name of the journalist was Maria Iglesias, a first generation American of Eurocuban extraction. Lets also assume that the reason for the Miami Herald to publish this article was as part of a broader investigative series on government corruption on the island of Jamaica. Lets further assume that the source of the information used for Wolenski's, or Iglesias's article was exactly the same source used by Ms. King. Wolenski, or Iglesias attended the ATL launch as part of the invited press, just like Ms. King. Who among us honestly think that, the liliputian information minister, Vaz, would have confronted Wolenski or Iglesias in the despicable, and rude manner in which he approaached King?. I strongly suggested that he would not. I do further believe that after learning who Iglesias or Wolensi was he would try his best to avoid them, and make a fast exit through a secured back door with Wolenski or Iglesias in hot persuit. Talk about foreign mind. Think about that hypothetical, which in not all that "HYPOTHETICAL", given the history of the clowns we have had in high places for far too long.

true dat.... no doubt. That whole foreign element in the discussion was entirely specious.... and perhaps aimed at excusing the reprobate Vaz.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mash corn yah, did you read where Vaz said that King should have seen him first before printing?, how would that change anything that is suppose to print?
      John Gotti was never like that in a interview.

Comment

I strongly suggest that he would and instead he might include the term "white trash" in his rant. Especially if that same journalist writes a story printing the address of his family in it.

Comment

das nat the way of Slightly Singed Breadfruit....

next

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

If you say so....

next

Comment

always happy to be in agreement

Comment

Right, him wrong fi dis fi ooman fi real, him fi know bettah. As dem seh "He who knows bettah should duh bettah" simple. Di excuse ting nah guh work, fi call di spade him wrong inna fi mi book to sah. Mi love how di foreign mind ting get involve to, kah nuff ah wi ah jus dat, criticize ebryting jamaica. Fi how dem foreign mind dem mussi did skip some shot whilst dem didah escape to dem foreign asylum or refuge. Ah nuh foreign mind ah Frighten Friday or Nevah si come si. Yuh done know seh ah fi mi topic dis, anyweh jamaican live yuh seeit an hear it, idiot dem.
                Last edited by myYout; December 1, 2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Very nice commentary Reggae(PhD).

I kinda broached the topic of corruption in a previous thread. There are those among us who will attempt to explain things away....

Very nice commentary!!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hard to say with Vaz, to be honest. We all know that he is an uptown thug capable of much worse than cussing a few badwud to a journalist. He is the worst form of human being.

On Jamaican soil, he may very well have done something similar. On US soil he would not even consider it.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Like I said (brown) duppy know who fi frighten. Question: how is the PM's suit against ABC progressing?

Comment

Thanks HL. Another thing to remember is that in our culture, the coward and the guilty shouts the loudest. I hopem Ms. King does not get intimidated and continue her investigation of this matter. I get a feeling that she is onto something big. If true, I hope his political career ends.

Comment

Comm'on now Reggaedoc...I think your expectations are much too high. Have any Jamaican government official ever lose his/her job because of impropriety...?

I am actually encouraged by the act of Ms. King--using investigative journalism to find the truth. "Farin" journalist do this every day to rid systems of parasitic behaviour.......
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

(ME)

I really cant see the relevance of bringing up his familys address (ME) ? , should it be off the journalistic table ?

Every politician in the USA has his address and tax return listed as public knowedge, ask Charlie Tangel , every President has to declare his taxes before running for president and yes his address is included , down to the likkle congress and assemblyman ...yes address included.

The media here take pleasure in exposing those who claim they represnt a borough or zone and dont live in it , its against the law, they jump through hoops if you or your family members live way above their means and the tax returns cannot support.

Kiss teeeth ..Vazz need a wake up call and dem want 1st world status , elitist.
                            Last edited by Sir X; December 1, 2010, 09:20 PM.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The worst form of human being ?

Really...?

Sounds a bit over the top..

Comment

Working...
                              X