RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One benchmark of a corrupt government...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One benchmark of a corrupt government...

...is the time spent (wasted) in defending their honesty and truthfullness in and out of court.

Vaz, The prime minister, seago, etc...etc...etc......are examples.

And before the PNP clan begin to nod their heads in agreement...that party is not immune. Their list of corrupt members are equally as long.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Wow. So what if I am in opposition, either PNP or JLP, and I decide to just wage a campaign of accusation after accusation, regardless of accuracy, and if I decide to harangue like the recent Republican Congress, does that mean that the folks who are my repeated targets are guilty of anything? Or does it mean that, regardless of their guilt, I have repeated accusations so often, and sometimes exasperated them to the point of loud outbursts, that I create an illusion of guilt?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Man from the West: I appreciate your analogy. But i am talking about Jamaican leadership.

The countrys' backwardness is a result of years and years of corruption......
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

fi real ... white water s&l scandal .... maybe the thing to do is not to respond? "we are the president of the united states" .. "the great right wing conspiracy" ... when last anyone hear north korea defending themselve about anything?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fi reel. if you that corrupt you nuh bad up the Journalist you just put them inna jail or send them to neverland.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X