Vaz Assault sparks Media Fears of Political Intimidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Baddaz, I am putting aside my politics and I concede to you that MPs should normally be aware of how the media work. However, I can tell you from my experience that the press has used some really dirty tactics against me, here in the US, and I knew better. But on occasion, I felt totally exasperated, responded as such, and it was in front of tv cameras and then on the evening news.

Whether for political point making or for ratings, many in the media cross the line and push buttons or infuriate folks on purpose. Then they will appear, all smiles, near you at functions and pretend as though nothing happened. It is difficult to resist approaching them to argue with them about their tactics. Being human we can lose it.

I am sure I have had much better training than Vaz, during my career, re dealing with the media. Yet, I sometimes lose it with them.

Regarding Vaz' case, I don't know whether he is right about the facts. But I am arguing that in the event he is right about the facts, I would not rule out the possibility that he could be so infuriated that his human side instead of his intellect caused his outburst.
    A lot of people have said a lot of things about him. How come is this woman him have strength fi go point up in her face and tell her badword. Duppy no who fi frighten. I wonder if she went to immaculate .

Comment

Suh yuh nevah si when him trace of di Babylon ?

Vaz is an equal opportunity Tracer.. Siccko don't have nutting pon him...

Comment

Like I said duppy know who fi frighten. Never thought I'd say this but where is Adams when you need him. A Bway need fi get put in a him place. OOPs I forgot this is Jamaica certain people get away with anything. Thank you lucky stars a Jamaica you deh Brownman but nothing lasts forever. Archive this.

Comment

Wheh yuh seh.. Black Man Time soon come back ?

Gi Yard a likkle break mi ah big yuh.... 10 more years is all wi need den yuh can come back wid di cayliss behaviour.. by den wi should be fairly cayliss proof.. almost like Merica...

Comment

Yep you right. Haven't seen any cayless behaviour from Vaz, Robertson & the crew. Carry on same way.

Comment

Full time unnuh get unnuh priorities in ordah..

More cyar need more road,
              More phone need more credit
              More gyal mean more pickney...

Galavanting days over.. time to toe di line...

Comment

why would you have that expectation if VAZ is the MP? that is how he has ALWAYS been! not even if him get saved to wrath!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol... sorry i gave the impression that it was 'my' personal expectation of vaz, cause my personal impression of vaz is that he is a lowlife inna jacket wid privileges... still a lowlife...

i was speaking on a broader level where the average person would or should expect decorum from an elected official...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    A lot of people have said a lot of things about him. How come is this woman him have strength fi go point up in her face and tell her badword. Duppy no who fi frighten. I wonder if she went to immaculate .
                    Yikes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                      lol... sorry i gave the impression that it was 'my' personal expectation of vaz, cause my personal impression of vaz is that he is a lowlife inna jacket wid privileges... still a lowlife...

i was speaking on a broader level where the average person would or should expect decorum from an elected official...
                      bhutto in a Benz?

lowlife in a Lexus?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        bhutto in a Benz?

lowlife in a Lexus?
                        bhutto? too honorable an association... yuh mussi mean 'bhuttuh'... a lowlife in a lexus... still a lowlife...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                        X