Obama is a wicked man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is a wicked man

No raise for federal workers in 2 years.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What wicked about that if them can't afford it?

Comment

Come on Dude ... Obama dweet its a necessary move.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        No raise for federal workers in 2 years.

Did the politrikans get pay raise? Those in Albany certainly did.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

It was an attempt at sarcasm by Sass. I think.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

low dem nuh . Them tek the bait.

However mi really want hear from some people who think Bruce was wicked when he capped the civil service increase.

People like Karl and his crew.

Now make the Bush tax expire. Everybody feel it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              It was an attempt at sarcasm by Sass. I think.

Thought as much, but didn't want to mention the Jam. politrikans (who I thought got a raise)
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                Thought as much, but didn't want to mention the Jam. politrikans (who I thought got a raise)
                No Mdmex. 1 side took a salary cut, the other said hell no me want my money.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  low dem nuh . Them tek the bait.

However mi really want hear from some people who think Bruce was wicked when he capped the civil service increase.

People like Karl and his crew.

Now make the Bush tax expire. Everybody feel it.
                  Sass a mi yuh good fah?
                  I never said anything like that.

I said it was stupid to lay off...yuh ear mi LAY OFF...members of the civil service, what is needed is make those in the employ of the Government more efficient....more productive.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Sass a mi yuh good fah?
                    I never said anything like that.

I said it was stupid to lay off...yuh ear mi LAY OFF...members of the civil service, what is needed is make those in the employ of the Government more efficient....more productive.

What is needed is those cronies in them 70+ age group, including those in House, Senate etc. to be sent home and give younger folks a chance to be employed.
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

and what of the teacher's pay? and police pay? Mi think Brucie have a commisson fi that?

I guess you support it then?

Comment

Working...
                      X