No announcement yet.

Vaz assaults veteran journalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What JA politicians get away with when dealing with the public is shocking. Depending on the country all politicians when dealing with each other can be extremely crude. In other countries if only out of self-interest politicians are extremely careful of their public personna. In JA the attitude to the electorate seems to be : hug it up. Before you say anything let me say I think this goes for both parties in this case. Not so sure bout the torture chambers and the crocodiles (peace & love always) LOL.

Comment

Did I say anything like that? The fact is it happen else where in the best of democracy so we have to deal with it but don't act as if we are different when it comes to that kind of behavior. Sorry but we don't have the monopoly on that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Colonialist attitude at its best!!! why do we have to measure what happens by outside standards?? bad behaviour is BAD BEHAVIOUR.. any way (or anywhere) you slice it!!
        Peter R

Comment

I am talking about both parties. When it comes to breaking certain laws yes but when it comes to bad behavior we don't have monopoly on that at all. Check out people like Rahm Emanuel "Mr. Emanuel (“The Thumpin’ ” by Naftali Bendavid) — announced to his staff that Republicans are “bad people who deserve a two-by-four upside their heads.” and he is a first world politician and this is just one of his mild behavior.

The American system will get corrupted behavior in terms of monetary corruption but not moral corruption. Get a look at the Wikileak documents and you will see how them behave and the type of names them call people. King Abudullah say fi "cut off the serpent head" German Prime Minister was called "teftlon".

Some serious embarrassment are in it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, check my post below.

Why are you (seemingly) making excuses for bad behaviour? because dem do it in america we mus cyan do it a yaad? Do bettah dan dat!
            Peter R

Comment

I am not. We must not ask for better behavior just because "it nuh happen inna first world". Ask for it because of our background, because it is better for our country and not because as we often do put up cloud bout it nuh happen in any develop country, which is a big lie.

The fact is it is bad behavior but it happen in develop countries as well

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                So exactly what legal action is going to come from him telling her about her parts?
                Cursing in public is probably disorderly conduct but no member of the public will get charge for that unless other party is a police officer. The real issue is whether or not he threatened her.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Okay, so why is it important to mentionit happens outside? Crap is crap! who gives a crap if it happens outside? deal with our own shortcomings... it is crap wherever it happens!
                  Peter R

Comment

Well that is all I am arguing. I didn't start making this point until it was pointed that this don't happen in first world country.

I think we are arguing the SAME POINT. I just simply pointed out examples. Read again.

Comment

Ok boss. I don't remember reading that this doesn't happen in "first world" countries... so maybe I'm reading selectively.

Fact is, we need to set and live up to our own standards.
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X