No announcement yet.

Vaz assaults veteran journalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really. Bredren if that's how most men in Jamaica behave, especially those in representative politics, then we have a very long way to go. I always thought that that backward way or behaving or even thinking was a thing of the past. No wonder we kill 1600 of our own people yearly. Very sad indeed. Not surprised though. Never thought much of Vaz. I always thought he was a dunce. This confirms my assessment of him.

Comment

Mind what you...number 1 pon who fah list for what?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

For charges. Don't get it twisted even if the Ben one does.

Comment

Who did charge fi murdah ?

Yuh tun innah Herald now..

Comment

Brethren how we gwaan like US so different. You remember what Cheney tell the leader of the house?

Just the other day a repbulbican candidate had his security remove a journalist from an event because the journalist did a go question him bout certain things.

When a man in the state of the Union can jump up and say you "You lie. You lie"(although mi think a Mosiah still ).

You have bad behaving politician not only in Ja.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good post Sass, we forget the frequent fights we see in some parliaments or senates all over the place in so called developed countries

That still dont give Vaz or anyone else the right to be rude
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

it doesn't but sometimes we act like we are the only ones blessed with these people in public life.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Brethren how we gwaan like US so different. You remember what Cheney tell the leader of the house?

Just the other day a repbulbican candidate had his security remove a journalist from an event because the journalist did a go question him bout certain things.

When a man in the state of the Union can jump up and say you "You lie. You lie"(although mi think a Mosiah still ).

You have bad behaving politician not only in Ja.
                  THANKS for the reality check for most a dem !!! dem gwaan like if nuh happen right ere suh, but when it happens in Ja, is a big stink !!! BS !
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Bredren you can't rely on bad examples to justify our own behavior. While it might appear as an attractive argument, on its own merit it is a silly and empty argument. We are discussing Vaz's behaviour, not Cheyne's. Must we be so stupid as to believe we can't chart a course of civility based on our set of values, or are we to conclude that we have no intelligence and operate on instincts, and behave in a manner that has been rewarded and condoned by our own backwardness. We are supposed to be able to think, we are not Pavlov's dogs.

Comment

Brethren what backwardness are you talking? That backwardness exist in every democratic society. The fact is people are people and while it is bad behavior it is not unique to Vaz or Jamaica as you trying to make it sound.

Comment

Vaz's bahaviour, if true, doesn't sound backward and uncivilized to you?.

Comment

Mi nah say nutten.

Comment

While it is not good behavior, it happens frequently even in our first world.

Whenever anything happen in Ja it as if it nuh happen anywhere else and yes it happen here all the time.

Comment

you nah fi say nothing. a just the reality. Let me ask you what is first world behavior? Do American politician behave any better?

Comment

That does not excuse his behaviour, or shouldn't shield him from criticism or sanction from the courts, Parliament, and most of all an informed, astute electorate. You are the one who said we are a democracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X