Only the PNP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the PNP?

Read an article today on the PNP candidacy for the East Portland seat. While I was happy to see Dr. Rhodd being forced to end his failed, miserable representation of the unfortunate people of that constituency, I am a bit puzzled, or should I say troubled by elements of the article. It said that the new candidate is Dr. Bloomfield. It never gave an even brief bio on the good doctor. It went on to say that the candidate was chosen by the party without input from delegates from the constituency, because the constituency is an 'unrecognized constituency'. Now what the hell is an unrecognized constituency?. Haven't the thousands of people who live in the constituency got the right of a say in who their potential representative should be?. Is this another trick by the PNP to foist another useless politician on the unfortunate people of Portland because it is a safe seat?. I think I smell something here and I think it will be years of terrible representation for the people of Portland. I hope that I am wrong.

The PNP realise that Rhodd was such a poor MP but he would still get the nod in internal election. The realise he was however in danger of losing the seat. This must be why they took this action.

I can only hope the good doctor is a much better representative than Rhodd as he was very poor.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X