"76 fewer murders........................."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "76 fewer murders........................."

I wonder what decent countries think when they read--" 76 fewer murders ...."

I wonder what potential investors think...?

And (yet) some think this is an opportunity to dance the bloody jig
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I guess the question is what would they think in the absence of a 50% reduction ?

Mull it over in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I wonder what decent countries think when they read--" 76 fewer murders ...."

I wonder what potential investors think...?

And (yet) some think this is an opportunity to dance the bloody jig
      For murders any minus number is good.... give tanks to the security forces...and the absence or diminution of the Terror Gardens Syndicate and also the inability of the JLP to provide political cover for the Criminal Enterprise ... this is so because Gelding is boxed in by public scrutiny due to his incredible political stupidity...

From evil...good comes...The Law of Unintended Consequences at werk
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Nice spin.. save it for 2012 doh.. dat is when the Comrades will need it..

Comment

Meanwhile in the land of oil and gas a good friend of mine was robbed and raped yesterday in her townhouse...
          Peter R

Comment

Not good at all.

Comment

2012?? Fooliniss..

Truth has no Sell By Date

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Propaganda does however...

Don't get confused...

Comment

u rite..an yuh shudda kno..

yuh ah di propaganda expert roun yah

Comment

*weak*

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Ah decline in di numbah ah murdahs nuh always good news nuh suh or di logics warped inna dat deh reasoning. If dem increase is a problem if dem decline is still annodah problem. Ah guess break eben ah di right ting den, Dem nah win or nah lose.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                          Ah decline in di numbah ah murdahs nuh always good news nuh suh or di logics warped inna dat deh reasoning. If dem increase is a problem if dem decline is still annodah problem. Ah guess break eben ah di right ting den, Dem nah win or nah lose.
                          Sometimes its best to step away and watch the entertainment.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh nuh. Last year everybody a bawl say anything fi make the murder rate come down, now!!!!!
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh nuh. Last year everybody a bawl say anything fi make the murder rate come down, now!!!!!
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X