• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Duppy Story fi real?

Is this a gimmick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQi8X4Nu0s

What people saying on the streets?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

lol....Jamaica no easy....call one of them TV people from the US nuh...let dem set up camera and sensors etc....
    Mosiah, which part of Jamaica this? the sound was real low...

Comment

Somewhere a Spanish Town, I believe. You know me drive thru Spain Town again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you not supporting the Highway??? How can you stop the Contractors from buying the red bricks that the "cokeheads' keep tearing down in Spanish Town. These are some historic buidings and walls....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          So you not supporting the Highway??? How can you stop the Contractors from buying the red bricks that the "cokeheads' keep tearing down in Spanish Town. These are some historic buidings and walls....
          Dat's what dem doing? I see it all the time, the loss of those red brick walls, around the church (is that the parish church) and other parts of the city. Crying shame!

What will it take for us to have some kinda sense of history, aesthetics, design, tradition, whatever in Jamaica? wi just tear dung and fling up some crap! What kinda power does the National Heritage people have?

I know some influential people in the Masterbuilders Assn, but dem is probably part of the problem, as dem looking to build, build, build, not save and restore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

These historic buildings from the 1600 just going to rot...some were classical Spanish architecture...can't we get some of the Spanish money rather than spending all on the all-inclusive ghettos?
            Jamaica is now filled with a lot of vulgar, ugly excuses for living abodes....concrete jungle indeed.

Comment

Looks real to me, in one case in the follow up last night it did look to me like the boy jumped but from the ones on Thursday...I cant say for real.

I do believe however that there are spirits out there good and bad but once you covered under the Blood you have nothing to worry about..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks for that knowledge boss.

Comment

You buy insurance.

Comment

Nuh Duppy cant come near me, me too blessed
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Whey Reneto de Cordova deh wen yuh need im??
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

a probably him did mek di duppy. why yuh need him again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            a probably him did mek di duppy. why yuh need him again?

LoL - Reneto probably fraid a di duppy too
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

fi sure him 'fraida croakin' lizard!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X