Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law school time teacher Gamma

Fraud Squad seeks New Kingston lawyer

If dem a arrest a lawyer them need another lawyer to be there to represent her?

Detectives assigned to the Fraud Squad are seeking attorney-at-law Arlene Gaynor.
    The Constabulary Communication Network says Miss Gaynor is wanted for questioning in relation to a matter being investigated by the Fraud Squad.
    She is being asked to report to the Fraud Squad in the company of her lawyer by ten o'clock Thursday morning.
    Forbes at 370-1006 or Detective Corporal Livingston of the Fraud Squad at 922-2374.
    A check of the business telephone directory listed Miss Gaynor's practice at 2-6 Grenada Crescent in New Kingston.
    But checks by RJR News revealed that the attorney was not in office.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Are there any activists out there to say prayers for this alleged thief too?

Comment

she should certainly step down... how can she possibly represent her clients ?

Comment

she need to step UP first.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One time JLP mouthpiece
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Attorney escapes criminal charges

2010-11-20 11:51:59 | (0 Comments)

Attorney at law Arlene Gaynor has escaped criminal charges after providing a cheque for more than $3 million for the complainant in a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]real [COLOR=blue !important]estate[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] matter.

Detectives at the Fraud Squad were yesterday expected to interview Gaynor who was being sought by the police.

However, last night the head of the Fraud Squad, Superintendent Colbert Edwards told The Gleaner Power 106 News that Gaynor failed to turn up.

He said instead the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]attorney[/COLOR][/COLOR] made available the cheque for the sum owed which is to be picked up by the complainant.

She never have to show up at all.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X