Deep Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Thoughts

"It's a lot to unpack. But it turns out we've had it all exactly backwards all along. You actually can't choose your particular wiring for love, but you can choose to be a warlike, antagonistic force of cancerous doom. We cannot design our innate sexual chemistry, but we sure as hell can choose whether to celebrate it with wine and song and fearless abandon, or poison it at its heart with ignorance, panic, a violent misreading of God."

Might need some goodly herb to medi pon it..

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...11710.DTL&ao=2

This is great. Now if you could only integrate this into your Jamaican Brown Man philosophy. When these guys come to Jamaica and observe the mannerisms of your compadres both present and past they are repulsed and they didn't even go to UWI. Hint, the people in JA who really need mental help are your compadres.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      This is great. Now if you could only integrate this into your Jamaican Brown Man philosophy. When these guys come to Jamaica and observe the mannerisms of your compadres both present and past they are repulsed and they didn't even go to UWI. Hint, the people in JA who really need mental help are your compadres.
      woiiee mi belly!

Lick dem wid di LightEning Ball!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You mean the people who ALSO need mental help...

Comment

Yeah. I actually would agree with that correction.

Comment

di compadres mi can tolerate.. di comrades.. no use fi dem..

Comment

Hey, at least you are honest with your bias. Others may say your compadres are guilty of a lot more when the final accounting is done.

Comment

check mi back in 18 years den..

Meanwhile.. unnuh stap di yapping !

Comment

I'll email you in Venuzuela we can Yap in Spanish. In eighteen years you should be fluent by then.

Comment

Me ?

Wheh mi ah duh a live inna Venezuela ????

Ah whe di.. ?!

Comment

Something tells me the compadres may not be too keen on running to Uncle Sam. Green card or no Green Card. Thanks a lot Ben. Due to your brown crew who couldn't shoot errr I mean govern straight we may well see the resurection of the PNP long before they deserve it. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

lol !

Mek wi si nuh.. how yuh suh eagah.. Elections 2 years away.. pace unnuhselves..

Yuh nuh si di PNP reforming.. gi di Compadres a chance nuh...

Comment

Question if the LNG money no mek it through Christie before you guys get the boot would you consider spinning for the PNP? Persistence and sticking to the talking points are big things in the spinning. Mek sure you put "new and different' and 'transformational' on the resume.

Comment

mi nuh work suh.. mi cyaan tie my fortunes to who in and who outta power..

Dat is a tenous situation..

My 'support' for the compadres is based on my interest in Jamaica's fortunes.. not my own..

If di compardres get the boot mi nuh haffi mek sure sound advice can be given ?

Comment

That sounds like a yes to me. How much does soud advice go for these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X