Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why dat don't surprise me

Comment

Jawge ..Talk fi yuhself this is great news , do you think its the first that such allegations have taken place?

The 1st to make it in a US court room yes !

Ask yuh self di questions ow much people dem kill while in and outta power under our shitstem ?

If yuh nuh see the good in xposing cockroaches in daylight den something wrong with you.

If a Big man nuh guh down in a US court from the Duduss fiasco then I would say it nuh look good , but right now all is good with the exposure , better than what I expected , trail start next spring.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why does my gut feeling tells me that I'm going to see something major agin on the news networks here? Ah well, could just be me.

Comment

Your Gut feeling ....lol ......if yuh and everbady nuh expect it ...den yuh deh pan a different level.

To not to expect it would be shocking.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no speaky espanol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              James Robertson come forth.
              Heh, heh . This one you nevah need no letterhead to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                actually I was referring to him as the probable subject of the refugee's complaint... isn't he a minister of Govt?
                mi lose offa Daryl to ****************!!!

Suh James Robertson cyaan cuss bad wud...but im cyan tun man inna Duppy...
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X