X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    a soon ban yuh!

YNWA!
    When is the election for the new moderatahs? I beg to nominate Don1 and Maudib......that way dem can delete dem one anneda posts and spare us.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi don't pay dem any mind, especially when dem start argue economics, cause a dem alone a talk. I don't know why dem don't ignore one anneda; even if mi did have the knowledge mi wouldn't have the strength, line after line gnn, cnn, pnn, reserve, starting, net, mi nuh know

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
        mi don't pay dem any mind, especially when dem start argue economics, cause a dem alone a talk. I don't know why dem don't ignore one anneda; even if mi did have the knowledge mi wouldn't have the strength, line after line gnn, cnn, pnn, reserve, starting, net, mi nuh know
        LOL! how about FUN? nuh figget dat
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sure I know yuh and Maudib would have FUN togeddah...LOL
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

oh lawd...di infection start again..

sigh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

LOL! So wha you a go do wid Sickko?

Him mek the higgler dem a Coronation market look like dem a prento inna de tracing bizniz.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=37857
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

funny how unnu pack a hypocrites can go on holier than thou...and call up man name

I found it interesting that Maudib took things in strides and did not make a big deal out of it yet DumbOne continued to go on and on and on but no body nu call him higgler...

good thing me nah nyan an none a unnu ******************** cloth yard.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL woooeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Yes I

Comment

Why unoo Mobay people so emotional? LOL!

Comment

better you gwaan bout you business and low man yah, talk bout emotional, who you see a get emotional?
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          funny how unnu pack a hypocrites can go on holier than thou...and call up man name

I found it interesting that Maudib took things in strides and did not make a big deal out of it yet DumbOne continued to go on and on and on but no body nu call him higgler...

good thing me nah nyan an none a unnu ******************** cloth yard.
                          I confess ...I come from higgler stock...no apologies

Comment

another piece of the chip.. I mean puzzle.....

Comment

Working...
                            X