Knowsnaught, you solve di riddle yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowsnaught, you solve di riddle yet

Riddle me this Riddle me that where did the $6,100 GNI in 2007 come from ?

Mars, UN, Butch Stewart, World Bank...

WOieee !!.. One fact pierce your fragile wall of "Mathematical Impossiblity"...

Wha dem call it.. the inconvenient truth..

lol !!

Dance DumbOne.. Dance...

Both of you need to find a hotel room and settle our differences like 'men', seem both of you have more in common than you care to admit in public...

please dont respond....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Spoken like a typical Jamaican journalist...dumb, stupid & inarticulate
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and you are as fruity as the rear Admiral and trying hard to be the Alpha gay on the site...knock your flipping self out you Sodomite
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          and you are as fruity as the rear Admiral and trying hard to be the Alpha gay on the site...knock your flipping self out you Sodomite

Comment

ah wheh di... !?

mek mi check di forum rules of conduct again...this is borderline abusive..

Comment

What a ****************. The man dem a make some JB/Yuttie caliber posts. Look like the mods them not monitoring like one time.

Comment

Almshouse start again pon the forum and the moderators dem nuh deh bout.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Big man dem tuh ?I for one am truly distrubed when grown men have to stoop to such level.

I am not into the name calling thing , it shows one cannot present and defend an arguement.

I have disagreed with Ben aka Maudib from day one with his agenda , amicably we reason on alot of issues , good banter but to tear him down in a certain way isnt me.

Siccko in his profession as a journalist is lacking in class and seems to get defensive to the point of vitriol rebuke when challenged on any issue.

Don1 for a man that espouses a higher standard of living for Jamaica and jamaicans surprises me when he looses it, esp given the fact that he makes some solid points.

Ben aka maudib has never lost it , he might hijack a post or seems entirely out of place to make a point but that is Ben.

Name affi call , these are the main culprits its not as if wi nuh know .Man fi move like man ! yuh ear mi BEN ..lol
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes.. mi hear yuh..

but lately di only solid points Don1 mekking is di ones dat come out of him.. well not him mouth..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CycHutxVEnI
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL! Predictable

As I said...typical Jamaican journalist...stupid & inarticulate...one journalist who run outa words quickquick..

Unfortunately for you...With your profession you cannot but help display mediocre work for all to see...that happens whenever some inanity of yours is published..yuh cyaan hide it
                        Last edited by Don1; November 13, 2010, 09:26 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Big man dem tuh ?I for one am truly distrubed when grown men have to stoop to such level.

I am not into the name calling thing , it shows one cannot present and defend an arguement.

I have disagreed with Ben aka Maudib from day one with his agenda , amicably we reason on alot of issues , good banter but to tear him down in a certain way isnt me.

Siccko in his profession as a journalist is lacking in class and seems to get defensive to the point of vitriol rebuke when challenged on any issue.

Don1 for a man that espouses a higher standard of living for Jamaica and jamaicans surprises me when he looses it, esp given the fact that he makes some solid points.

Ben aka maudib has never lost it , he might hijack a post or seems entirely out of place to make a point but that is Ben.

Name affi call , these are the main culprits its not as if wi nuh know .Man fi move like man ! yuh ear mi BEN ..lol
                          Beg forgiveness..di pen is weak..

Comment

Boom BYE BYE??

Comment

leave di Sickone.. alone.. I hope yuh pad up good, good... some hostile pace coming at yuh early in di morning..

Todays Lesson.. exchange rate and why it is important when examining 'average income' issues..

Comment

Working...
                              X